* please click "Subscribe to our mailing list" above, as that is our client communication tool. No spam!
All information provided by the CLIENT will be kept strictly confidential.
The CLIENT understands that coaching is not advice; psychotherapy or counselling and those professional referrals will be given if needed.
The CLIENT enters into coaching with the understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results.
The CLIENT(s) agrees to the following:
1. Please make all appointments and calls on time. If you know you will be late, call or email ahead of the lesson start and advise. If you must miss a session, 48-hour notice is required to reschedule.
2. Be honest and participate fully. Recognise that the coaching sessions are a confidential way to look at what you really want, and what it will take to make it happen.
3. Make a commitment to completing all of your assignments and to the action plans you create, and do what you have agreed to do.
4. Coaching and program fees are collected before beginning the coaching/facilitation program.
There are No Refunds. Due to the nature of the Program you cannot receive a refund for the Program or any component event regardless of whether you attend the events or not. All funds will be deemed earned upon activation and access to the program for the CLIENT.